Here is a list of local restaurants that we like...
- 9049 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood CA 95452
This is a local favorite offering good Italian food including soups and salads and homemade pastas and sauces. There is a dog friendly patio during summer. Bring in a bottle of wine and enjoy free corkage. You order up front before finding a table- it's a casual fun place.
- 8910 Sonoma Hwy, Kenwood CA 95452
Upscale pub food, wonderful local craft beers and wines, fun to sit outside... they also offer ping pong and pool tables. We like Happy Hour, 4-6pm, for discounts on appetizers and beer.
- 14301 Arnold Dr, Glen Ellen CA 95442
Restaurant in the old Grist Mill of Jack London Village. Happy Hour drinks and appetizers are a good deal. Can get pricey, but the food and drinks are very high quality and delicious. Lovely to sit outside overlooking creek.
Fig Cafe & Wine Bar
- 13690 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen CA 95442
Sister restaurant to renowned the Girl & the Fig in downtown Sonoma. Offers a smaller but similar French influenced menu but bistro style, no reservations, free corkage! See your food being cooked from your seat. Always high quality, often lines to wait for tables as it is small.
Glen Ellen Inn
- 13670 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen CA 95442
This restaurant has been around for years- it has a nice bar specializing in martinis and oysters- kind of an old time feel. Not as packed as other Glen Ellen restaurants can be
Glen Ellen Star
- 13648 Arnold Dr, Glen Ellen CA 95442
Upscale gourmet cuisine featuring wood-fired cooking techniques & offering creative starters, pizzas, veggies and entrees. They make their own ice cream as well. Reservations are generally required as this is a popular spot.
Jack London Saloon
- 13740 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen CA 95442
The Saloon, which locals call "the Lodge" features an old time, full bar with free popcorn and a minimalist menu with items like burgers and fries. It is dark and "feels" like a real old bar where Jack London could be lurking in the corner. There is a long wooden bar, a few bar tables, sofas, and a pool table, as well as a lovely patio with creek viewing.
- 14301 Arnold Drive, # 19, Glen Ellen CA 95442
This restaurant features Nepalise-Indian fusion with traditional curries and tandori. It is in the Jack London Village. There are not many ethnic restaurants in the area, so we like to go here when we are in the mood for a little spice!
El Molino Central
- 11 Central Ave, Sonoma CA 95476
Upscale Mexican street food- delicious, high quality, small menu- this is in the Springs area, before reaching downtown Sonoma along Sonoma Highway/Highway 12. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny.
- 691 Broadway, Sonoma CA 95476
- 121 East Spain Street, Sonoma CA 95476
- 452 First St E, Sonoma CA 95476
- 101 E Napa St, Sonoma CA 95476
Murphy's Irish Pub
- 464 First Street East, Sonoma CA 95476
- 529 First Street West, Sonoma CA 95476
- 18 West Spain Street, Sonoma CA 95476
The Girl and the Fig
- 110 West Spain Street, Sonoma CA 95476